I am absolutely ecstatic about this mouthwatering Easter Chocolate Caramel Tart!
Picture a chocolate flaky shortbread crust cradling a velvety smooth caramel filling infused with hints of vanilla.
This is an amazing and effortless Easter treat that can be whipped up in just 5 minutes.
My simple recipe will guide you through each step, making it a breeze to prepare this sweet dish.
This tasty tart has a crumbly crust and a luscious condensed filling that will leave you craving for more.
To make things even easier, you can prepare the shortbread crust ahead of time.
Once that’s done, you can assemble this magnificent tart in a matter of minutes.
Simply mix condensed milk, honey, and butter in a saucepan and cook until you achieve a thick and creamy filling.
Then, pour it into the prepared shortbread crust and pop it in the oven.
Trust me, you’ve never tasted a tart with condensed milk this incredibly delicious!
Treat your loved ones to this delightful surprise on this joyous occasion!
By the way, making the shortbread pastry for this tart is a breeze.
Using a food processor makes it even more convenient.
Just toss all the ingredients in and blend until you have a smooth and uniform dough.
The finished dough can be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
And when you’re ready to use it, let it come to room temperature until it becomes pliable enough to shape into a crust.
This stunning Easter Chocolate Caramel Tart is a true delight!
The chocolate shortbread pastry perfectly complements the rich and velvety condensed milk filling.
It’s a magical combination of contrasting textures and tantalizing flavors.
Looking for an effortless way to decorate your Easter baked goods?
Simply drizzle melted chocolate over the finished tart and adorn it with chocolate eggs. Voila!
So, why wait? Treat yourself and your loved ones to this irresistible Easter delight.
Easter Chocolate Caramel Tart
for the crust
- Chocolate shortbread dough – 1/2 portion (250 g)
for the filling
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can (380 g)
- Honey – 3 tbsp. (66 g)
- Butter – 3 tbsp. (42 g)
- Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet (10 g)
- Chocolate eggs
- Melted dark chocolate
- Prepare a chocolate shortbread dough according to this recipe. Bake the chilled dough in a 20cm round tart tin following these instructions. Allow to cool completely.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk and honey into a large saucepan, add vanilla sugar, add diced butter.
- Place the pan over medium heat. Cook with constant stirring for 3-5 minutes until a smooth mixture is obtained. Remove from heat.
- Fill the finished crust with the resulting filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Decorate the finished tart with chocolate eggs and pour melted dark chocolate over it.