Have you ever heard of the most mouthwatering creation called the Cheese Bacon Egg Stuffed Bread Loaf?!
Picture this: a soft and fluffy bread loaf, sliced open to reveal oozing layers of melted cheese that stretch like a dream.
My simple recipe will guide you through the process of creating these unique and effortless hot sandwiches.
Imagine sinking your teeth into a slice of warm, crusty bread with gooey melted cheese, savory bacon, and a hint of refreshing parsley.
And if you top it off with some yolks, it’s like having eggs Benedict on bread!
Are you a fan of hot sandwiches for breakfast, a quick snack, or even dinner?
Wouldn’t it be amazing to whip up a batch of these delicious bread slices all at once?
Well, you’re in luck! Just prepare an entire loaf of bread and pop it in the oven.
The result? A piping hot loaf with an unbeatable filling of stretchy cheese, fragrant bacon, and eggs!
Simply slice it up, and voila! You’ll have a set of hot sandwiches to satisfy everyone at home.
Each bite would be bursting with savory flavors and textures, from the smoky bacon to the creamy gooeyness of the cheese.
To start, carefully remove the “lid” of the bread and scoop out some of the bread crumbs.
If you want more room for filling, go ahead and remove most of the bread crumbs.
Alternatively, you can make deep cuts in the loaf to create space for the filling.
Once that’s done, stuff it with your desired ingredients and let it bake in the oven.
The whole family will be delighted by the aroma of this scrumptious hot bread!
Don’t just limit yourself to breakfast though – this glorious loaf would be equally divine for brunch or even a late-night indulgence.
Who knew a regular loaf could transform into something extraordinary?
Give this incredibly delicious Cheese Bacon Egg Stuffed Bread Loaf a try!
All you need is a loaf of bread, eggs, and bacon.
If you don’t have bacon on hand, don’t worry!
You can use salami, ham, or even sausages as a substitute.
It will still be wonderfully tasty and tantalizingly aromatic!
For added stability, mix the egg whites into the filling and place the yolks on top.
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable gastronomic journey because this Stuffed Bread Loaf is pure heaven on Earth!
Cheese Bacon Egg Stuffed Bread Loaf
- Bread loaf – 1 pc. (200 g)
- Eggs – 3 pcs. (150 g)
- Salt – 1/8 tsp. (1 pinch)
- Bacon strips – 3 pcs. (60 g)
- Cheese – 1/4 pack (50 g)
- Parsley – 1/3 bunch (17 g)
- Carefully make deep cuts in the loaf with a sharp knife to remove the top of the bread. Remove some of the bread crumb.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Finely chop the parsley. Cut the bacon into thin strips.
- Place bacon and parsley in a medium bowl, pour in egg whites, add half of the grated cheese, add salt and stir.
- Place a loaf of bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Fill the bread with the resulting filling. Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C (350⁰F) for 30 minutes. If necessary, cover the top with foil. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining grated cheese. Gently place the egg yolks on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C (350⁰F) for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped parsley.